Over the New Year 2019/2020.
Hideout legends Gaz, Ben & Mikey visited Melbourne and did a lil road trip with the lads to South Australia.
Ben (Beechy) Hoystead
Jack (Techie) Murnane
James (Jimmy) Pease
Filmed and edited by
Above video Filmed and edited by Chris Matthews aka Flags
Jimmy's gone and taken it to the next level.
Below video Filmed by: Lil baby Paul (Paul Cooper), D. Street (Dylan Steinhardt), Techman(Jack Murnane), Jahmint (Ben Meranda) and Ben Norris (Ben Norris)
Edit by Charlie C
The rad head Baxter Maiward was nice enough to stack some jumps up and invite us all out for a jam last weekend.
Dirt sure is tasty out in Emerald.
Managed to snap some pictures through the day. Enjoy.
Endeavour Hills Skatepark got a face lift...
Checked out the new park with the lads last week, the team at Precision Skateparks nailed this one as far as I'm concerned.
Check out the pic or go visit (Map location) The new park is located on the site of the old park.
Jaxon Philp is the latest addition to the nautical crew here. At 10 years old he can already out air the big boys.
We had Jaxon's bike in for some work on the weekend, added a few treats to help him hit top gear...- WeThePeople 18 Inch Arcade frame with the below.
- Checked out the Footscray Pump Track the other day, the Dirt Art team have done a great job. They have released the dates for the opening of the Quarry Park pump track and downhill circuit - October 12th at 11am! which includes a free BBQ. Get on down for some dirty action.
It's been flat stick for the past few weeks here at The Anchor, with all the 2020 Bmx completes sailing in. It's the year of the 2020 so we can only expect to see some rad collections.
Check Out all the 2020 Bikes HERE
Sunday Blueprint 16 Inch Surf Blue 2020
Sunday EX 2020 Raw
WeThePeople Seed 16 inch 2020 Matt Black
Jimmy is stoked on his new whip, even more stoked to be hooked up with S&M through the good lads at Bmx International. Our lil guys all sorted out now with S&M, Animal and Vans. Be sure to get you collectable bobble heads before we jack up the price...
- Frame: S&M BTM Hoder 20.5
- Forks: Animal Street forks
- Bars: Animal AM Bars
- Stem: Animal Inverse Stem
- Grips: S&M Hoder grips
- Cranks: Animal Akimbo Cranks
- Sprocket: Anchor Mariner Sprocket
- Pedals: Animal Rat Trap pedals
- Seat: Animal Cush Seat
- Seat Post: Anchor Stubby Post
- Front Hub: Animal Javelin Hub
- Rear Freecoaster: Eclat Cortex Freecoaster
- Rims: Animal Steamroller Rims (New)
- Tyres: Animal x T1 Tyres