The Primer is a serious starter bike at a seriously great price. Built around a pro-level geometry in a range of top tube sizes, the Primer is spec’d with quality parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes and Path Pro tires. The 2019 Primer also includes a fully sealed rear cassette hub and proven parts like the Sunday Freeze Stem and an FSA Headset.
Riders everywhere know that the Primer is the bike to beat in this price range.
- 9t Sealed Cassette Hub
- Sunday Freeze Front Load Stem
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.40″ OEM Tires
Full Parts List
- Frame: 20.75" TT, Hi-Ten, Integrated HT
- Fork: Hi-Ten 2pc Steerer w/ Welded Preload
- Handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- Stem: Sunday 48mm Freeze Front Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated w/ 10mm Alloy Spacer
- Headset Cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Seat: Sunday Badge 1-PC
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25t Steel
- Cranks: 170mm Tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Wellgo w/o Logo
- Rims: 20" P-7X 36H
- Front Hub: Unsealed 3/8" 36H
- Rear Hub: Sealed 9t Driver, 36H
- Spokes: 14G Steel
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20"x 2.40"
- Chain: KMC Z410 BUBU
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With Brakes: 25.8lbs
- Matte Midnight Blue