The Primer 18” is the ideal choice for riders who’ve outgrown a 16” but aren’t quite ready for a 20”. The shorter chain stay, lighter wheels and size-specific, pro-style frame geometry makes it the go- to bike for serious BMXers in this size range. The Primer is packed with quality parts like Odyssey Springfield Brakes and a fully sealed cassette hub for reliability that you can count on every time.
- 18″ Specific Geometry
- Sunday Freeze Front Load Stem
- 9t Cassette Hub
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
Full Parts List
- Frame: 18" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT
- Fork: 18" Hi-Ten 2pc Steerer
- Handlebar: Primer 7.65" x 25.5", 12° Back, 1 Up°
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Front Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated w/10mm Alloy Spacer
- Headset Cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Top Cap
- Brake Lever: Junior Lever
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Seat: Sunday Badge 1-PC
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25t Steel
- Cranks: 155mm Tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Wellgo w/o Logo
- Rims: 18" P-7X 28H
- Front Hub: Unselaed 3/8" 28H w/ Sunday Logo
- Rear Hub: Sealed 9t Driver, 28H
- Spokes: 14G Steel
- Tires: Sunday Current 18" x 2.20"
- Chain: KMC Z410 BUBU
- Top Tube Length: 18.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 11.75-12.00”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.35"
- Standover: 7.5"
- Rise: 7.65"
- Width: 25.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- With Brakes: 23.3lbs
- Matte Midnight Blue