The 2019 EX is a bike that is difficult to match. The Chris Childs signature EX is ready for riding everything, as you’d expect. You’ll find this bike loaded up with an amazing Odyssey/Sunday part selection and frame design upgrades like the EX’s removable braking hardware.
The EX feels right at home whether you’re riding street, park or trails – just like Chris.
- Odyssey Broc Raiford Grips
- Sunday Sabretooth v2 Sprocket
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.4″ OEM Tires
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
Full Parts List
- Frame: 21" Cromo Integrated HT, Wave DT, TT, CS, DO
- Fork: 20", Full Cromo 2pc Steerer
- Handlebar: 9" 2-PC OEM Full Cromo
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Top Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated w/2mm Spacer
- Headset Cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Signature
- Seat: Sunday Badge, Pivotal
- Seat Post: Pivotal 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25t Sunday Sabretooth v2
- Cranks: 175mm, Sunday Saker Cranks
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- Rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday 9t Sealed Cassette, 36H, Female Axle
- Spokes: 14G Steel Black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- Chain: KMC Z510H
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With Brakes: 25.75lbs
- Matte Translucent