The 24" So Cal Flyer is back with a vengeance this year. The frame has been beefed up with an internal headset, sealed bearing mid-bottom bracket and wider stays. The bike spec has been upgraded with the new 24" x 2.4" Bozack tires, double-wall rims and SE nylon fiber pedals. The So Cal Flyer is THE bike to have if you're looking for a 24" BMX bike. Now you just have to decide on which of the four awesome new colorways to choose from.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with internal headset, mid bottom bracket and SE Wave dropouts
- Double-wall rims with alloy hubs
- New SE Bozack 24” x 2.4” Tires
- Flyer seat with super grippy top cover
- SE Bikes Life grips with rubber end plugs
- Retro top-load stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- 3-piece tubular cranks with custom SE Racing sprocket
- SE nylon fiber pedals
- SE Wheelie pegs and alloy valve caps included
- 28.3 pounds
COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed.
Anchor BMX recommends that all BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic to prevent Improper wear.
All complete bikes are dissembled and boxed when ordered online.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or to arrange a test ride.