An upgraded version of the 26" DJ Ripper? You bet! The DJ Ripper HD uses the same legendary PK Ripper frame design as the standard DJ Ripper, but has an upgraded front end. The bike comes equipped with Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks that feature a 20mm thru-axle and an externally adjustable compression to lockout and rebound. For stopping power, the bike is equipped with Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes. The DJ Ripper HD is definitely the most stylish and baddest dirt jumper around.
- 6061 aluminum frame with floval tubing featuring a symmetrical looptail rear end and 1-1/8"-1.5" tapered integrated head tube
- Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks with 100mm travel, 1.5" tapered alloy steerer tube, 20mm thru axle, and external adjustable compression to lockout & rebound
- 6061 aluminum handlebars with 31.8mm clamp area
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rotors
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with outboard bottom bracket and alloy SE chainring
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- External bottom bracket
- Padded SE Pivotal seat
- Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ tires
- 29.3 pounds
COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed. Please check with your local SE dealer for the most up to date specifications on the bikes they have in their stores.
Anchor BMX recommends that all BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic to prevent Improper wear.
All complete bikes are dissembled and boxed when ordered online.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or to arrange a test ride.