Kink Bikes Kicker 18 Inch 2020
Here at Anchor BMX we typically find the 18 inch bmx to best suit kids in the age bracket of - 6 to 10 year with a height range of 120cm to 150cm.
The Kicker is our only 18” bike in the line and is built with younger riders in mind who aren’t quite ready to make the jump to their first 20” bike. With similar components to the Kink Launch model, this bike doesn’t compromise on any specs. This year the Kicker comes in a tough looking Gloss Dusk Cement color and is paired with all black components and chrome bars.
Geometry on the Kicker 18” bike is specifically tailored in all aspects and is again, not simply a smaller bike. All parts and components work together to create the perfect bike for younger and shorter riders. A few notable components kitted with the Kicker are the 8” Kink Badger CC bars, rock solid 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks with sealed Mid bottom bracket, a sealed integrated headset, and all new modern tread design 2.4” tires.
- Colors: Gloss Dusk Cement
- Frame Material: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Toptube Length: 18″
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Badger CC 8” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L2 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 152mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Mission X7
- Rear Rim: Mission X7
- Seat: Mission LaForce Slim Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 18x2.4"
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 18x2.4"
- Gyro Tabs: Tapped for Tabs
- Weight: 24lb 14oz
- Toptube Length: 18"
- Chainstay Length: 12.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 7.5″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.75"
- Fork Offset: 32mm
Anchor BMX recommends that all BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic to prevent Improper wear.
All complete bikes are dissembled and boxed when ordered online.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or to arrange a test ride.