FLY BIKES VOLCANO FORKS
Fly brings you a totally new concept for steer-tubes for BMX that’s not only amazing looking but also serves a functional purpose. The brand new “Volcano” fork includes a slightly ovalized fork crown that helps spread the fork legs farther apart for greater tyre clearance, it also creates a stronger overall junction and flushes the fork crown up to the base of the head-tube for an amazing seamless look. The “Volcano” dropouts are a refined 30mm offset version of the “Agua” dropout, with a new improved bottom cone now angled and rounded to avoid hanging-up during grinds. The forks also feature a new improved welding process to create a deeper weld penetration that helps make this fork the strongest fork it can possibly be.
Top bolt included
- Legs: Seamless 4130 CrMo Sanko triple butted
- Dropouts: Invest casting 4130 CrMo
- Steer tube: CNC Machined 4130 CrMo
- Treatment: Full post welding heat treated
- Top Bolt: 7075 T6 Alloy CNC machined
- Offset: 30 mm
- Steer tube length: 155 mm
- Weight Black: 1.049g / 2.31 lb
- Weight Flat Raw: 1.014g / 2.23 lb (Raw finish has fine oxidized lines) as seen in pic.