FLY BIKES ORION 2018 FLAT METALLIC BROWN
The Orion is ready to hit any transition, with a slightly longer 13.70” rear end and 28T sprocket this thing is built to go fast and fly high, and equipped with many of last years features but now with the all new Volcano TT stem, that’s slimmer, lighter and a little lower than the original. We’ve also switched things up with the brand new Sierra Tripod seat featuring original artwork. Rounding things out, the Orion comes completes with Trebol Nylon pegs and guards and two amazing colorways, Flat Black and Gloss Metallic Brown.
TT I Top Tube
LHD I Left Hand Drive
- Frame: Full 4130 CrMo / 21" / Removable Brake Mounts / Chain Tensioners
- Fork: Full 4130 CrMo / 1 Piece Steer Tube / 32mm Offset
- Bars: Full 4130 CrMo / 9"
- Grips: Fly Roey / 150 mm Long
- Stem: Fly Volcano TT / CNC Machined / 6061-T6 Aluminum / 50mm
- Headset: Trebol / Sealed Bearing / CNC Machined / 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lever: Fly Manual Right / Forged / 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Brake: Fly Manual Springhanger / Forged / 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Cranks: Trebol 3Pc / 4130 CrMo / 175 mm Arm Length
- Bottom Bracket: Mid / Sealed Bearing
- Sprocket: Fly Tractor / CNC Machined / 7075-T6 Aluminum / 28T
- Pedals: Fly Ruben Graphite / Nylon - Fiberglass Compound
- Chain: 512 Type / 74 Links
- Rims: Fly Piramide / Double Wall / 6061-T6 Aluminum / / 36H
- Front Hub: Trebol Bueno / Sealed Bearing / 3/8” Female Axle / 36H
- Rear Hub:Trebol Bueno / Sealed Bearing / 14mm Female Axle / 36H / 9T
- Tires: Fly Ruben Rampera 2.35 Front & Rear / 60 TPI / 110 PSI
- Seat: Fly Sierra Seat / 100% Synthetic Leather / 7 mm Thickness
- Post: Fly Tripod / CNC Machined / 6061-T6 Aluminum / 135 mm Long
- Pegs: Trebol Bueno / Nylon Sleeve / 1 Pair
- Hubguards: Trebol Bueno / Nylon / 1 Front & 1 Rear
- Weight: 11.4 kg. / 25.1 lb.
Anchor BMX recommends that all BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic to prevent Improper wear.
All complete bikes are dissembled and boxed when ordered online.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or to arrange a test ride.