BSD Revolution Hub
Imagine a freecoaster hub that feels like a cassette hub, weighs the same as a cassette hub, has a pedal gap like a cassette hub and sounds like a cassette hub. Sounds like a dream huh? Well now it’s a reality. Introducing the new BSD Revolution Hub.
It’s been tested rigorously over the last two years and we are excited to offer it to you now. Utilizing the Planetary clutch system that functions in a unique and revolutionary way, the BSD Revolution hub eliminates many of the problems associated with the heavyweight traditional cone style clutch design.
• 30% lighter than conventional freecoaster hubs.
• No gap when pedalling forward.
• Eradicates unwanted engagement on rollbacks.
• Feels and sounds like a cassette hub.
• No need for oversized hub bearings due to low axial load.
• Supertough hollow male 14mm chromo axle.
• BSD hubguards included.
Dimensions for spokes:
|Shell||6061-T6 Alloy Drilled For 36 Spokes|
|Axle||Hollow 14mm 4140 Heat Treated Chromo with 6mm hex ends|
|Wheelnuts||4130 Heat Treated Chromo|
|Drive Side||RHD / LHD|
|Drive Side Hubguard||Jersey Barrier Drive Side|
|Non-Driveside Hubguard||Jersey Barrier West Coaster Plastic Only|
|Weight||468g without hubguards|