SUNDAY STREET SWEEPER 2019 JAKE SEELEY RAW
The Street Sweeper is designed with serious street riders in mind. Built around Jake Seeley’s all-new chromoly aftermarket signature frame, it uses a 75.25° head tube angle, a very short chainstay and a higher bottom bracket to match perfectly with Jake’s technical riding style.
With its 4-piece bars, 165mm cranks, sealed Odyssey Clutch freecoaster and Sunday Street Sweeper tires, this is truly a pro-level bike.
- Aftermarket Sunday Street Sweeper frame
- Sunday Seeley Signature Grips
- Sunday Camo Sweep Tripod Seat
- Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster
Full Parts List
- Frame: 20.75" TT, Full Chromoly, Street Sweeper Aftermarket Frame, Traditional round Nightshift style down tube with internal gusseting
- Fork: 20", Full Cromo 2pc Steerer
- Handlebar: 4pc Full Chromoly 9” Rise, 12° Back, 3° Upsweep
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 48mm
- Headset: FSA Integrated w/2mm Alloy Spacer
- Headset Cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever Medium
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Jake Seeley Signature
- Seat: Sunday Camosweep Tripod
- Seat Post: Tripod 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth v2 25t, 6061 CNC
- Cranks: 165mm Tubular 3-pc
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- Rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 36H
- Front Hub: Sealed 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster 9t
- Spokes: 14G Steel Black
- Tires: Sunday Street Sweeper 20" x 2.40"
- Chain: KMC Z510H
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.70"-13”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Headtube Length: 4.7"
- Standover: 8.85”
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 3°
- Brakeless (Freecoaster): 24.97lbs
- Matte Raw