FLY BIKES NOVA 18 INCH BLK/RED
Here at Anchor BMX we typically find the 18 inch bmx to best suit kids in the age bracket of - 6 to 10 year with a height range of 120cm to 150cm.
Much like its little brother the Neo, the Nova didn’t change at all and carried over for 2018, with larger tires, scaled down Tripod seat, Spanish bottom bracket, internal headset, Ruben signature graphite pedals, Trebol pegs and two new colors to choose from: Flat Black, and Metallic Blue, this thing looks amazing and is one step closer to a lifelong love of BMX.
- Frame: 4130 CrMo DT / 1020 HiTen
- Fork: CrMo Steerer / 1020 HiTen legs / 30mm. Offset
- Bars: 1020 HiTen
- Grips: Flybikes Ruben 135mm
- Stem: Top loader / 6061 Alloy / 40mm. Reach
- Headset: Internal Sealed Bearing
- Lever: Alloy Mini
- Brake: Flybikes Manual Springhanger
- Cranks: Tubular 3Pc Crmo / 152 mm
- BB: Spanish / Sealed Bearing
- Sprocket: Trebol / Steel / 25t
- Pedals: Flybikes Ruben Graphite
- Chain: 410 Type
- Rims: Trebol / Double side walled
- Front Hub: Alloy / Loose Ball / 3/8” axle
- Rear Hub: Trebol / Sealed Bearing / 14mm. Axle / 9t
- Tires: 2.2 Front & Rear
- Seat: Flybikes Nova/ Trebol Tripod
- Pegs: Trebol HS Steel / 1 pair
- Weight: 10.1 kg. / 22.2 lb. (w/o pegs)
Anchor BMX recommends that all BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic to prevent Improper wear.
All complete bikes are dissembled and boxed when ordered online.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or to arrange a test ride.